Monday, August 24, 2015

The CAMINO FRANCES

There are many paths that one can take to Santiago de Compostella.  I am following one of the most traveled, the Camino Frances...I find this very interesting since that was my mother’s name and she died just a year ago.  She would have loved to be making this trek with me.  She loved to travel and explore unknown places.  In many ways she is making this Pilgrimage with me because she has been the most influential person in my life.  Here is the map showing many Paths, the Network of Caminos.  You can easily see the Camino Frances from St.Jean Pied du Port in southern France to Finisterre (End of the Earth) Spain.  This is about a 3 days walk past Santiago which we will do in order to go to the Sea...the Atlantic Ocean.


#PILGRIM

No comments:

Post a Comment