Sunday, July 8, 2018

Listen to the Voice calling YOU!


GrandFather Chants.  God Chants.  Connecting Chants. Spirit Chants. My Chants.
Prayer song.  Meaning layers. Some dance. Some sway. Some sit.

Dancing in my head.  Simply prayer.  Responses to Holy Activity.  Sacred encounters.  I did nothing to encourage.  Simply paid attention.  Noticed something in me growing. 

All The Way

There is a One, A precious One
I called her name and she has come
She walks the road, the good red road
She walks in balance all the way.

There is a One, A precious One
I called his name and he has come
He walks the road, the good red road
He walks in balance all the way.

At first read, this chant confuses.  Who is speaking?

God speaks.  God invites. OH! the label: …GOD…   I recoil.  Don’t like that human word that label.  Carries so much baggage. 

Define it.  Reinvent it.  Meaning?  What is it?

Universal love, Deep Mystery, Unknowable, All in All, Alpha and Omega, Omega Point, First and Last, End and Beginning, Presence, Grand Father, on and on

– NOT GOD BAGGAGE. 

Free from that, more than that, Liberated from GOD. Not the essence: GOD, the label: GOD. 

That is the voice, Grand Father, singing this song to me, to you, to anyone who dares to listen.

Grand Father is the label that works for me right now.  Don’t know about tomorrow’s baggage.  I like to mix them up.  No one label becomes too heavy.  No one label can embrace the unembraceable.  

You know who/what I am talking about. 
You have your own name, your own label for that Voice.  Do you know it?

Read the words again.  Listen to the words.  Hear the words from that Voice.

Upon reflection:

I am the “one.” I am “precious.” The Voice calls me.  I come.  Maybe slow, but, I come. 
Testing, probing, checking for rotten snow, prodding, dancing, leaping, wind filled caution.

Red road, yellow brick road, Camino road, muddy road, grassy road, gravel road, asphalt road, all the roads, up and down, straight and spiral, all lead to Voice.  I know, I walk them.

Balance, a constant challenge.  A goal.  A mark set before me.  Reminder of how little I know.  How small I am in this wondrous Universe.  YET! I am important.  The world is a better place because I am here.  When I connect with love, compassion, justice and hold peace in daily living, I am a rare force.  I walk in balance.

I do the distance.  All the way.

+++
Important - Don’t Miss This:
Go back.  Re-visit Reflection. 
You are the “I” and “me.” 
Read the words. Listen to the words. 
You are the “I” and “me.” 
Fill in your own words. 
Listen to the Voice calling YOU!

+++

Let me hear from you….
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment