Tuesday, September 22, 2015

BAD CONNECTION

Buen Camino!

Today I walked a little over 15km.

We started out this morning just before 7:00 am. It was very dark out and very hazy.  We walked a couple of hours and the fog didn't lift.  All morning the fog accompanied us.  At first I was concerned because my flashlight wouldn't work.  We couldn't go anywhere without light.  I replaced the batteries with new ones and still it wouldn't work.  I looked at it more closely following the arrow indication as to how the battery pack was to slide in.  Still no success.   Then I found that the flashlight also twisted apart at the other end which means that the battery pack would slide in a different direction.  So much to learn about Light, direction, when to seek with a different/deeper question.

I decided to save all of the batteries.  There was nothing wrong with the Source of power only with the way I was attempting to connect with it.
Now there is a lesson.  There is nothing wrong with the Universal Source of Light, Life, and Power, only with the way I attempted to connect.  So what does that mean for each of us?

God is ALWAYS there for each and every one of us.  Check your connections.  Sometimes I need to think new thoughts and sometimes I need to brace myself for the powerful jolt of new Light into my ordinary and dimly lit reality.  God/the Universe has so much more for me.....and for you than we are willing to accept.   What is wrong with us?  Bad connection?  Got things twisted up and backwards?

Is it time to check?

Obviously it is for me.

Much love and Light....from your highest Power.
Pilgrim Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment