Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hall of Mirrors


Today is Sunday May 28, 2017

I can hardly believe that my last message was sent on Wednesday. My goal has been to write daily, however, everything here has been so intense that there has been no personal time to write.

Last night was an amazing opportunity to make contact with the Cosmos.

We attempted this by starting with an evening of instruction about two Halls in the Temple that we visited this past week.

The first is the Hall of Mirrors. It is difficult to explain or describe this Hall. The entire space is captivating and like no other sacred place that I have visited. All four walls are mirrors that slant in slightly as the wall goes higher. 

I guess that the walls are about 20 feet high possibly more. Remember that this Temple is built inside of a mountain! It is truly incredible to be in the womb of Earth Mother. Every item inside the Temple is created by a Damanhurian.

The ceiling is a vast circular mandala that looks like stained glass. The Falcon's great wings meet creating the outer circle. The inner pieces are many colors and in the center, is a concentrated circle with colors and shapes differing from the rest. No photography is permitted, so this description will have to do.

Upon arriving, our first ritual act was as individuals of our group of nine. Each of us was to announce our presence to the Temple. This is a practice that I also teach at the Labyrinth. It is a way for those who come to visit and will be asking and expecting some energy exchange, to make a first connection with the Sacred entity.

In the center of the floor was a black circle held by a decoration of tiles like flowers and vines. Shama invited us to hold hands in a resonance circle around the center. Then each person, one by one, joined the hands they held behind their back so that the circle would remain intact. That person would then step into the center to announce her/his name and where they were from. In this way The Temple, which is an intelligent being, would recognize each of us.

When I first walked into the Hall of Mirrors, I saw myself and then I saw another reflection of my self looking at my self looking at my self. As I joined the eight of my group, Shama invited us to dance first with our self beyond the mirror. When the music was changed we were invited to dance with two of our selves beyond the mirror and then three and four. Finally, we were invited to discover how many images of our self we could find. I found 26 out of the possible 30. It was amazing to be able to see all of my physical reflections at once. Seeing my complete back as I danced was a first for me. To see my hair flowing in waves down my back, I was surprised at how long it had grown. This is not a vain comment, this is a new awareness as I see someone looking back at me who is not familiar. She is new, mysterious, full of wonder and a newly affirmed authenticity. She carries the Divine Feminine at a critical time is history. It is the Divine Feminine that brings hope to our planet as she rises.

Image credit unknown
I have so much more to share. Must leave now to go to Crotalo's Nucleo for Sunday lunch.

Later
PC

No comments:

Post a Comment