Saturday, May 20, 2017

Last Leg of Train Ride

Well just when I thought I had the hang of this train thing…OMG!!! There is someone in my seat. What are you saying, "Brescia." No, I'm going to Torino. WRONG TRAIN!! Announcement DOORS ARE CLOSING!! WHEW got off in a nick of time. Run! The whistle is blowing and my train is about to leave. OMG!!! I made it. 

Okay. So, what is the life lesson here? Any takers? I'd love to hear from you. I was breathless and ever grateful to all my spirit helpers who assisted with the quick and clear thinking in a strange situation. My seat partner is not too friendly until I asked for help in knowing when my stop was coming up. Then she jumped in and offered some help. 

I just received a call from Jennifer who is picking me up at the train station right after she fetches Coco at a nearby station. Coco will be my roommate. I never have a roommate because I like the quiet, so this will be a new experience. I am wondering how this came to be and what lessons are waiting for me.

We arrived in Damanhur to find dinner waiting for us. We are both very tired from the tension of travel and ready for a good night’s rest. 

As we are unpacking, I learn that Coco is also surprised to have a roommate and is wondering, as I am, about the reason for our meeting.

Sound asleep, I miss a great noise that woke Coco and at least three others during the night. No one seems to know what the sound was. If it happens again, I asked Coco to awaken me. 

So now we wait......

Later,
PC

No comments:

Post a Comment