Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Standing Stone

Into the Sacred Forrest to walk, feel, experience. A time to open my heart in a new intentional way with purpose and curiosity. Isn't every tree, every Forrest filled with this very same sacred magic?

I walked the area in the small natural plaza near a standing stone of over six feet. My body and spirit were drawn to the stone which had a very simple Celtic cross in a circle at the top above my head. At first, I leaned into the stone as if to be embraced by her energy, which I felt and experience. I pressed my lips to her rough cool surface and she kissed me back with tender firmness. 

I allowed myself to turn in her embrace so that my back was flush against her as she supported me. I felt her strength and her grounded-ness. I felt secure and held as I leaned into her knowing that no matter how much force I pressed into her she would hold me pressing back with equal force allowing me to hold my ground. 

When I was summoned with the others to come forward to create a circle in the natural plaza surrounded by stately trees, I felt strong energy strands stretching from the standing stone attached now to my back. It felt like thick glue stretching as I intentionally pulled away feeling her pull on me. Her strength came with me even as I moved away from her. 

It was an ancient grounding strength I felt. 

I thought of Ari'El, the great stone pillar of angelic strength that always accompanies me. I am held in this grounding and strength, not only ancient, but eternal. 

Thank you, Ari'El, for your willingness to free me and to hold me, just as I hold you knowing we share our freedom, in this, together we are eternally strong. 

PC

No comments:

Post a Comment