Saturday, September 29, 2018

Awareness of Divinity, Sacred Presence, Filled with Awe - Camino Ignaciano 2018

Leaving the bus station, two young women helped to orient me to the street map.  We shared many things in a few minutes of walking. 

Irene insisted on giving me her phone number in case I needed anything during my one day here in Logroño.  

Before we went our separate ways I told them that I like to have pictures of my angels. As I prepared to take the photo they stopped a woman walking toward us.  Taking my phone they handed it to her and said to me, “ You are our angel. We must all three be in the photo.”  Putting me in the center the picture is an awesome threesome. 

I wandered into the great Cathedral.  Santa Maria de le Redondo. 
Mass was being prepared so I stayed.  Have become very good with finding the Mass prayers in the IBreviary app, I can follow everything now.  I can actually make out enough Spanish to sync with the English I am reading.  Note: I wonder how many of these folks think I am playing games on my IPhone during Mass?😇

Powerful feelings here.  Tonight first Albergue.  I feel like I am, in a way, just beginning as a Pilgrim.  Still can’t walk. But ok to do Camino in this unique way.  

I have met so many angels.   I know I keep saying that.  It is because it is so.  During Mass at the sign of peace. I held several hands saying “Pax Christi".   When a woman reached across the isle with a warm smile to hold my hand, I wept.  

The Angels are working overtime.  I didn’t know this was the Feast day of the Archangels: Michael, Gabrielle, Raphael; and, of course. I added Ari’El.  What an honor to be here on this day.   

Recorded part of the Regina Coeli that we sang at the end of Mass. 

Today I am in inner turmoil, a good turmoil.  I am moved to tears, filled with the overwhelming love and care of this Sacred Universe that holds each of us in gentle care.  

At the Communion I felt a huge inner shift. I no longer have to fight to be who I am.  I know what Divine Mystery has called me to do with my life.  I don’t have to fight any more.  In fact, I don’t think I ever did.  I just didn’t know how to make the breaks and the creative changes that I needed to embrace.  All I want is what I am called to do and be.  I'm simply am who I am.  

I have met many angels and they have returned the blessing. Awareness of Divinity, Sacred Presence, filled with awe.   I am deepening my awareness of the permeation of being ONE WITH THE SACRED.  

Thank you, Camino de les Autobus!  Mañana, Tren.

No comments:

Post a Comment