Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A Decisive Step - Camino of Ignatius 2018



On Tuesday, September 11, I took a decisive step in my journey to walk Camino of Ignatius. I looked at to the dreams I had the past week. They were filled with wonder, challenge, and thought-provoking symbols.

I blindly selected two cards from the Damanhur oracle deck. The cards were two that I have never chosen. They were PATH and RICHES. I always marvel at these synchronicities. They remind me again and again of the wisdom of our universe. I don’t believe these things are accidents. Somehow, it always feels connected for me.

There has been significant hurricane activity in the Atlantic. I was glad to fly to Washington Dulles airport and then to Barcelona Spain before the hurricanes got any closer to the Eastern shore.
During the transatlantic flight, I took some beautiful pictures of clouds beneath us and the fiery red hues of sunset. Some of the shapes made me wonder if the angels have been stirring the clouds into meringue peaks

As I go through the pictures I feel like Heaven is below holding me and above embracing me; a very fine place to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment