Tuesday, April 9, 2019

2019-04-09 On My Way to Barcelona, Spain

Waking before the alarm, wondering, ‘Did I sleep?’ Couple of hours. I will have down time sitting in airports today.

Airport early. Before 6:00 am. Board at 8:35. 
Right on schedule, take off! 
Archangel Michael always shows up to lift the plane off the runway. 
I am convinced that we would never be airborne without angelic assistance.😇

Once in the air, we head straight for Lake Erie. I got some great pics of Cleveland and the shoreline as we level off.

We follow the shore line headed East for a long while of our 58 minute flight to Newark.


The cloud cover is very dense, like whipped cream. I have the urge to step out and roll in the fluffy whites. Don’t panic. I have parachuted and know those clouds look much more dense than they are. Can’t blame me for imagining how awesome it would be to be held by the clouds🙃


I love to fly and always request a window seat. Creation is a totally different experience from up here. Helps to realize are minuteness within Creation’s grandeur. 
+++++
What are your experiences of AWE? Any to share?

+++++
I’d like to share with you one of my passions. By passion, I mean something that I find extremely important. one of the activities that I would much rather invest time in than any other because of the powerful results that I am privileged to witness. This passion of mine is being a Spiritual Life Coach. I meet with people who are interested in their spiritual lives and know that by honing that part of themselves they are contributing to their overall health and wellness.

Studying Spirituality at the Ecumenical Theological Seminary in Detroit, Michigan, where I earned my Doctorate, first helped me to discover my own spiritual depth and to make this adventure a life-long quest.

Now, after working with all ages, from children through Grandparents, I find deep joy in watching faces light up with new understanding of the deep messages they receive from the Universal Consciousness/ God!

I remember the little boy who suffered from Night Terrors. His mother contacted me because he knew me as Posie, the Clown, in the church’s Clown Troupe. 

No one had been able to help him or the family from his night screams that unsettled the entire family night after night. He was so traumatized by these terrors that he was paralyzed to talk about them. After mom took him to counselors and medical folks, she heard that I did dream work and asked if I would see him. We met one time, by using the tool set I collected over the years, he was terror free in ONE session! It was such a powerful experience for ME to witness, I was left in tears of AWE at the power and magnitude of Divine love that embraced this little boy - AS I WATCHED! His body relaxed, fear gone, eyes glistened, smile widened and then he spoke to me as if he were a wizened old sage.

Adults have been able to free themselves of nightmares that have followed them around for years.

I find this work, this ministry very powerful and would like to offer it to those who might like to experience the freedom and love of the Cosmic Christ as it manifests in this work.

Please, don’t let me give you the wrong impression. Dream Work is a spiritual practice that is for everyone, because everyone dreams. Not just for those who have troubling dreams.

I hear some of you saying, “Nope, I don’t dream.” 
Yes, You do! 
You may not remember your dreams. 
If you want to remember your dreams, you can. 
Let me know that you are interested in learning about this and we can get together, individually or in a group.

If this idea is tickling your interest, let me know and we can set up a time to meet either individually or in a dream group. I would like to offer a group this summer. Meeting once a month or as the group determines.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 
+++

I go to the Holy Mountain of Montserrat tomorrow, carrying each of you and your prayer intentions in my heart. If you have any special requests, message me, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment