Wednesday, March 27, 2019

2019-03-27 Lent 3 Wed.: A Lesson Learned by Watching

Thank you, Michael Joseph ,for sharing the incredible Majestic Mutation video below.

As I watch it and study the colors, the power, the definition and path of each drop of water that knows exactly what it is to do and be at every moment, I can't help but wonder why it is so difficult for me, an intelligent being to know God's desire for me.

At this moment, I feel like the Psalmist must have felt when witnessing the wonders of creation. In so much awe, it is difficult to find words. Creation knows how to sing without words and pray without concept. Simply BEING is what is required. Gosh it is all so simple and so incredibly difficult.

Today, dear Mystery, send your Angels, please, to enlighten my mind so that I can think clearly and get these tedious taxes completed. Perhaps if I listen to my own reflection, I can find a way to allow this tedious task to be my prayer today, when all I want to do is create music and walk in the beautiful sunshine after such a long winter.

Yes, dear Mystery, I need some very focused Angelic help today and I ain't kidding.

Blessed Be and Thanks ,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment